VW Wedding Rosie
Terms and Conditions
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the following is available at the venue:
- Parking is available for the photobooth at its setup location, with a space of 5 metres x 5 metres
- Parking must be on a solid even ground
- Unrestricted entry and exit for the photobooth
- Access to a single plug socket within 25 metres of where the photobooth is to be parked.
- Inform VW Wedding Rosie of any changes to access, timings or personal details, including home address.
- Booking & Deposit
We ask for a non-refundable retainer of £100 which will confirm your reservation.
Full payment must be made one calendar month before the date of hire.
A payment reminder will be sent six weeks prior to the hire date.
Failure to do so may result in our cancellation of the hire.
Cancellations must be made in writing one calendar month prior to the date of hire.
Failure to do so may result in the hirer being asked to pay the full amount outstanding.
- Breakdown of Vehicle
We have made every effort to maintain our vehicle to the highest standard thus ensuring that it is as reliable as possible. In the unlikely event of a mechanical breakdown and therefore the van being unavailable for hire on the day, a full refund will be given.
- we are unable to take responsibility for unforeseen conditions or circumstances which may result in a delay or cancellation. These conditions include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, mechanical/electrical breakdown or restricted access.
- Where a vehicle breaks down before the event, every effort will be made for the immediate repair to the vehicle so that we can still attend
- We cannot be held responsible for traffic congestion. We do use a Sat Nav and we’ll therefore always do everything we can to find alternative routes where possible.
- Insurance and Safety
Due to the age of our VW there are no seatbelts therefore we would recommend that any small children are transported in alternative vehicles. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries caused through any accidents, be it our fault or a third party incident.
We will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property or luggage whilst using our vehicle.
The chauffeur will have the right to refuse to carry any passenger in extreme circumstances. These circumstances include but are not limited to drug taking, excessive drunken behaviour, lewd behaviour and aggressive behaviour.
There is a no smoking policy in the vehicle at all times.
Maximum number of passengers travelling in Rosie at one time is 6.
Maximum number of people in Rosie at one time during the photobooth session is 4.
We sometimes like to take photographs on the wedding day of the vehicles, wedding party and guests.
We may use these on our website and for our marketing material.
If you prefer us not too, that’s fine, just advise us when you confirm your booking.
- Damage to Vehicle/Props/Equipment
We reserve the right to charge the hirer a minimum of £100 for any breakages, spillages or soiling incurred to the vehicle whilst under hire. In the event of body or paint damage to the exterior of the van, the hirer is liable for all repairs.
The props and all equipment provided for the hire of the photobooth remain the property of VW Wedding Rosie. If any of the equipment or property is damaged or stolen, the client will be held fully responsible for the cost of the replacement, at a value that VW Wedding Rosie defines.
- General Hire
If the client cancels the hire of VW Wedding Rosie after 30 days before the scheduled event date, the remaining balance is still payable. All deposits already paid are non refundable.
If in the unlikely event of equipment failure, where we are unable to provide a digital copy of the images taken during the photobooth session, we will refund the cost of the USB stick.
If for any reason the setup of the photobooth session is delayed, at the fault of VW Wedding Rosie, we will ensure we honour the full hire period.
If the start of the session is delayed at a fault of the event/venue and is out of the control of VW Wedding Rosie, the hire will end at the time agreed on the booking form.
If for any reason where VW Wedding Rosie are unable to complete the hire period due to technical failure, the client will be reimbursed the lost time at a rate of £50 per hour.
If any unforeseen circumstances prevent VW Wedding Rosie from attending the event, a full refund will be given. Every effort will be made to inform the client of such circumstances at the earliest possible convenience.
VW Wedding Rosie reserve the right to terminate the hire of our photobooth at any point. Reasons include but are not restricted to: violence, abuse or behaviour deemed threatening and damage of the booth.
Any compensation is limited to a maximum of a full refund of what the hirer paid.